Private Villa and cottages with Pool near Pawna and Lonavala
Hillside Resort is a combination of private villas with pool near Pawna and Lonavala which will give you a very vintage and cozy feel. The resort has an uninterrupted view of the Sahyadris that will give you a sense of serenity and privacy. The A.C. and the television in each cottage provides a comfortable stay. It is a perfect mixture of luxury, nature and comfortable at reasonable prices.
Types of Stay Available
3 BHK Villa
Villa is equipped with 3 luxurious bedrooms with air-conditioning. Ground floor holds 2 bedrooms, spacious hall and a kitchen. First floor holds a spacious bedroom with bathtub and a open sit-out area which can accommodate 15-20 people. All bedrooms in the villa are provided with WIFI, TV connection and room service. The maximum capacity of the villa is 15 adults.
The concept of cottage is to provide a cozy and comfortable experience to couples and small groups (3-4 people). The cottage consists of a spacious luxurious bedroom with attached bathroom. All the facilities such as air-conditioning, TV, WIFI and room-service is made available in every cottage. Hillside has total of 4 cottages and capacity of each cottage is 3-4 Adults.
Don’t just listen to us. Here are what people say about us.
My pet was happy
“It was really awesome. Enjoyed a lot. Even my pet was very happy. Will like to visit again. Very nice service and good hospitality. Staff was also very good and even they did very nice decoration for the birthday. I will definitely recommend your resort to my near and dear”
Pleasant and Budget friendly
here are 4 to 5 of cottages and 1 villa they are all very beautiful and very well maintained. The location is very close to the station so it is very cost effective.
This is the perfect location to spend for couples trip. They have two types of seating area for dining and one of which is very huge.
The climate here is always very pleasant.
Absolutely Stunning Place
Hi Saakshi, the stay was absolutely stunning…you guys have created a absolutely beautiful space. Loved the ambience. The quality of construction…choice of material used…simply amazing…food was good too…breakfast could have been better I think. Staff was very courteous and service minded…I am surely coming back.
A serene beauty in the lap of nature. Great place to have a Staycation with friends and family. It has a villa and cottages as stay types. Has 2 dining area with ample of Nature around including personal gardens and surrounding mountains. Has a pool in front of cottages. Has a Very co-operative staff.
What is the payment policy?
- Advance 50% – To block the date.
- Balance 50% – To be paid at the time of Check In.
- A Refundable damage deposit of INR 5000/- is collected in cash at Check-in, which will be fully refunded at check-out provided there is no Damage done to/in the property, no. of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
What is our Anti-Drug Policy?
Please note that we have a strict anti drug policy.
Anyone found in possession of/smoking/doing drugs which have been banned/prohibited/regulated as per the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act (NDPS Act), 1985 will be penalized at Rs. 5,000/- per guest.
Neither the owner nor the facilitator/MyFunStays will be responsible or be held liable in case of any seizure/prosecution initiated by any governmental authority against you/your guests for any activity alleged to have been committed under the NDPS Act.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Fully Refundable if cancelled before 15 days of the check in date.
- No refund or dates postponing if cancelled within 15 days of check in date.
- No Refund or postponing on High/Peak Season Dates (Friday/ Saturday, Sunday, Festivals, Public Holidays).
What the Property Rules to be adhered to?
- Please carry your own towels and toiletries.
- Pool sanitization and filtration is done on a regular basis. Pool accessible till 9pm
- Outdoor music to be shut by 9pm. You can play indoors.
- There will be a pedal sanitizer dispenser at the entrance, so make sure you sanitize your hands whenever you’re entering the villa.
- There will be a temperature check by our staff at the entrance to make sure everything’s okay. You can do the same with our staff using gloves.
- Power outage by MSEB is not in our hands. We have inverter back up.
- The pets are not allowed in the pool, However, if found, a fine of Rs. 10,000 will be charged.